Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The New News

So, as you all know I started with Advocare in October of 2014 and did a 24 Day Challenge at the very beginning. Well, before I started using Advocare products I was 263 lbs (cringe!), I lost 20 lbs on my first challenge and since then I have gone down to 219 (most days), I got really excited on Saturday when I stepped on the scale and it said 216.4, but then it immediately went back up to 219 the very next day, so it must have just been a fluke. But anyway, that brings my total weight loss to 44 lbs!!! OH YEAH! GO ME!! I am totally doing the happy dance right now. I will even take a picture for posterity's sake... (runs to the bathroom at work to snap a quick photo). Ok now don't get super excited, the bathroom here is gross and the lighting is terrible, I still think I look good!


I have yet to purchase new pants after the weight loss, I fully intend on getting all the way down to 175 before I do. So for now I look like a frumpy old lady with a saggy ass in my much too big for me pants. I can't even tell you how many people stop me and tell me that I look great.... It's a lot. Total confidence booster in and of itself. I am still using most of the same products as before. Spark, Catalyst, Omegaplex, and Meal Replacement Shakes. I have added a couple more items in for myself and a couple for Brennan and Michael as well. 

Brennan's new favorite thing is the Purple Champs:



It's a DHA supplement chew. They are super tasty and Brennan walks over to the cabinet every day points and says "purple". How can you not give in to that? So stinkin' cute. The DHA helps support normal brain, eye, and nervous system development. 

My other favorite items I have added to our ever expanding list of goodness are the bars:


I pack a couple of these with me every day so I have food options on the go. I usually have a AdvoBar for lunch, and a DB9 bar for snack. They are so so good. Brennan and Michael love the DB9 bars.

My husband also takes Rehydrate with him to work everyday. Its an electrolyte replacement drink and is great for working outside all day in the hot Texas weather. I drink one after/during workouts or while we are out working in the yard. So yummy!


So These are my families favorite goodies AdvoCare goodies. Has anyone tried these?











  

No comments:

Post a Comment