Thursday, November 6, 2014

Challenge Results!

I am so freaking happy. I could see the changes in my body, but nothing makes you happier than looking at where you started and seeing how far you've come! Officially I am down 20.2 lbs from when I started this Challenge and I am so happy with the results. The hard part will be maintaining my good eating habits and continuing the weight loss. I fully intend to do this Challenge again in 90 days and I am so happy about the start to my journey!!!!

https://www.advocare.com/140959085
I still need to measure myself and total up my lost inches, but I am starting to look pretty darn good!!!!


I guess this is it for my Challenge updates for now, I will keep you posted on all of the other fun things happening in my life. Brennan's First Birthday is just a couple of weeks away! If you have any questions about the Advocare 24 Day Challenge please let me know, I would be happy to blab on and on about this amazing weight loss kick starter! You can ready more about the Challenge here!


No comments:

Post a Comment