1. This Challenge has been amazing! I can totally understand why so many people love it! The results I have seen are an amazing confidence booster. (I'll post pictures tomorrow)
2. It was much easier than I expected. I went into this Challenge with the mindset that I would follow through to the end and do it right!
3. I had some moments where I thought I was going to break, but I drank some water and told myself I was just bored and didn't really need anything I was "craving".
4. The support I have gotten through this Challenge makes me want to get someone else on this thing so that I can be that support for them. It has truly been inspiring!
5. I feel better. I know it sounds ridiculous, but its true. Giving your body the right amount of fuel and eating as cleanly as possible makes the biggest difference in the world when you are trying to lose weight, bulk up, tone up, and even maintain weight.
6. I really want to continue eating like this program suggests. Its a great guideline for clean eating. I never once felt like I was starving, which made it so much easier to stick with the Challenge.
7. If I could go back I would be more diligent about sticking with a daily workout. I did really well during the Cleanse Phase and did something every day, but a sick baby really derailed me during the Max Phase and I had a hard time getting back on track.
8. Today is Day 24! The last day! I weighed myself first thing this morning and I am down 19.7 lbs. I know that once today is over I will cross over to the 20 lb mark and I am so excited!
These are the products that come standard with the Challenge. I ended up getting an extra box of meal replacement shakes (pumpkin spice) and I also added Catalyst to my Challenge and had great results! Catalyst has become one of my favorite products ever!!! I will forever be taking this for the rest of my life!