Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!! And Random Musings...

Today is Halloween!!! We decided that since Brennan isn't quite a year old yet that we would just take him around to a couple of people's houses so they could see him in his costume and coo over how cute he looks! He's going to be a garden gnome. There is just something so adorable about a baby with a beard. He is way to young for candy so we will not be asking for any of that, and plus also, I'm on day 19 of my 24 Day Challenge and I don't need that in my life.

I am so glad that he finally got over his illness, and now we are just dealing with him being an unhappy camper over his teeth, which are about to poke through any day now. I need them to come through. I cannot live another day of my life with him being a cranky pants and waking up every 20 minutes during the night. Does anyone have any good tricks to help get him over this? Or will I just have to ride out the storm and pray that he gets over it soon?

On another note I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this Challenge. It has been surprisingly more easy than I thought it would be. I have issues sticking with things, especially diets because I just want to eat all the food in the WORLD. Sadly, I can no longer afford to keep gaining weight, after all I want to be around for many many more Halloweens, Birthdays and Christmases. Who else is going to embarrass the crap out of my child if I'm not around to do it? 

I am down 15 lbs, and can finally fit into the jeans I abandoned to the back of my closet 2 years ago which is a major achievement! I call them my old new jeans. I feel great which is also a bonus and my skin looks amazing if I can brag a little. Here is a no make-up, no filter, selfie for ya!

Silky smooth!!!! Like butta!!! Don't mind the bags under my eyes, it's been a long 10 days. I will definitely be getting some Sleepworks in the next couple of days! 

Here is a little inspirational somethin, somethin for ya to get you through the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment