Tuesday, October 14, 2014

24 Day Challenge Recap of Day 1

Ok so yesterday I had a great start to my 24 day Challenge! I was pretty nervous that I was going to be starving all day long because, lets be honest.... This girl likes to eat! Surprisingly, I was pretty sated throughout the day. So here is the breakdown of how my day went:

5:00 AM: Wake up, take 3 Catalyst, and drink the fiber drink. I have issues with texture so the fiber drink was a little hard for me to get down. It starts to thicken after about 30 seconds so you have to drink it fast. I add more water to my mix just to help stave off the thickening for a little bit longer.

6:00 AM:  Leave for daycare drop off and work with Spark in hand (I enjoy sipping on this, like you would a coffee). I like to mix mine up in a blender with ice and make a Spark slushee! So freaking good!

7:15 AM: Got to work and mixed up my meal replacement shake. It says to mix with 9 oz of water, but I usually just do it with 12 oz since that's the next marking on my cup from the 8 oz mark (still tastes great!). Plus mixing it with more water adds to my water intake for the day (see what I did there? Two birds, one stone). I also took 2 OmegaPlex pills.

9:30 AM:  Ate my morning snack of an apple and 1/4 cup of almonds. It took me a good half an hour to get through my snack, what with working and eating at the same time. I am such a multi-tasker!

11:30 AM: I took 3 Catalyst, and mixed myself up another Spark. If your co-workers thought you seemed overly chipper when you first arrived they are in for a real treat after your second spark kicks in!

12:00 PM: Ate my lunch of grilled chicken and asparagus. 5 oz of chicken and a cup of asparagus.

2:45 PM: Ate my afternoon snack of an apple and 1/4 cup of almonds

6:00 PM: I ate dinner which consisted of chicken burritos, brown rice and broccoli. My husband was lucky enough to get to eat everything I made while I stuck with the chicken and broccoli. Again only 5 oz of chicken and one cup of broccoli. It was super delicious. After dinner I took 2 OmegaPlex.

8:30 PM: I was finally able to get a workout in. I did T25's Stretch video (since I am super out of shape that was pretty intense) and I also did about 20 min of yoga poses.

10:00 PM: Bedtime! I took my Herbal Cleanse Packet and hopped in bed.

!!!!!Be prepared to be running back and forth to the bathroom about 27 times to go pee all day long. If you are like me and don't drink anywhere close to what is recommended on a daily basis, your bathroom breaks will be more frequent until your body get used to having the appropriate amount of water in its system. Just remember that all of those bathroom breaks are cycling out all of those toxins from your body, and allowing it to absorb more nutrients from your food. That is why it is so important to do this cleanse.



Our bodies are designed to do exactly what we need them to do, we just have to care enough about them to give them the tools they need to actually do it. Clean eating is such a great way to get our bodies the nutrition it needs to work appropriately for us. All of that processed food does nothing but clog up our systems and make it harder to absorb nutrients. If you can't pronounce it you probably don't need to eat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment