Tuesday, October 7, 2014

AdvoCare


So, I have this girlfriend. She is the exact opposite of me. She is super little, cute and happy all the time (like her world is quite possibly full of rainbows, and unicorns, and glitter) and she makes friends in EVERY situation. Me, I am an amazon, I can be super introverted (hence the blog), and my happiness ranks somewhere with the likes of the masses. All in all I am an average human being. This girlfriend of mine is one of those people that makes you want to be a better person. She is a great motivator, dedicated mother and wife, and all around has a good soul. Needless to say, I want to be her. Well, not really, but kinda. I want to be LIKE her for sure. 

I got to talking to her about how she does it. How does she keep it together, looks fabulous, and stays happy all at the same time? These are things I have never been able to master, especially not all at once. I can usually manage one maybe two at a time, but certainly I am severely deficient in all three. She introduced me to my favorite new thing on the planet!!! SPARK! 
AdvoCare
 I am officially obsessed with this stuff. I drink it every morning with breakfast and every afternoon after lunch. This stuff is what makes my world go round. I am not just saying that because I sell the stuff now (which I now totally do! You can get it here), it is 100% the truth. I am a better mother, wife, employee, and friend with this stuff. The fact that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night has not phased me one bit. It is the best source of energy and mental focus I have ever found! Trust me, after the birth of my son I tried them all! Yes, even Bawls (ironically in a blue bottle), why I would even think about drinking something named bawls is beyond me, but I tried it. Along with the usual suspects you see in every gas station cooler. None of them were able to sustain any type of long lasting energy for me, then I would get the shakes. I was a mess. It was probably not a good idea to keep pounding down energy drinks when you are having heart palpitations and your head is spinning (I think people have died from that stuff), but I was desperate enough to do it. 

Spark for sure gave me exactly what I needed. No shakes, no head spinning. Just great energy with no crazy side effects. I love it and will never look back. That first sample of Spark was enough to hook me into the AdvoCare world. I am so fired up about this company and all it has to offer me and my family. I am now an Independent Distributor for AdvoCare and will be starting a 24 Day Challenge with them on Monday! I am so excited!! I need something to help me get my sexy back! After a baby, and the exhaustion that follows I have for sure let myself slip into the world of "I am too tired to care that I gained 50 lbs AFTER I had a baby". Something needs to change and I know the 24 Day Challenge will help get me there! I will keep you posted on the prep I will be doing for the challenge this week/weekend and hopefully some of you will do it with me too!! For more info on the challenge or any other AdvoCare products just visit https://www.advocare.com/140959085 or email me! 

Yey for Rainbows, Unicorns and Glitter!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment