Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Max Phase Low Down

As promised here is the low down for the Max Phase of the 24 Day Challenge.

What you will need:

1. Spark (super duper important)
2. MNS Max 3(great for those with caffeine sensitivity), MNS Max C (appetite control), or MNS Max E (Energy)
3. Meal Replacement Shake (my favorite is the Chocolate Mocha!)
4. Tupperware
5. Blender Bottle
6. Tote Bag
7. Go-Stak (I live and die by this thing!)

Optional Add-ons:
Catalyst
Omegaplex
ThermoPlus
Muscle Gain
Leptilean

You can find all of these products here: https://www.advocare.com/140959085

The first thing you need to know is that there are 2 options for this phase. You can choose to do the Max Pack Phase or the Lean-In-13 Zig Zag Program. The Max Pack Phase is more simple and I highly recommend this for first time Challengers. You will get to continue to eat just like you did during the Cleanse Phase with the option for a 6th meal if you've had an intense workout or are very active on a particular day.
The ZigZag Program is a little more complicated. Your days will consist of Burn Days and Refuel Days. On Burn Days you will eat no carbs at all and no fruit (except for breakfast). Refuel Days will reincorporate carbs and fruit back into your diet. It's recommended to do 3 Burn Days to every Refuel Day, but you can do 2:1 or even 1:1 if you need to.

I decided to go with the Zig Zag program for my Max Phase since I have already decided to cut out the carbs from my Challenge all together. Although, I have had a tough time sticking to the regimented time frame for eating my meals due to my poor sick baby. I am trying to get back on track and stick to the meal plans as best as possible, which is much easier now that we are back to a normal schedule! So, every night I pack up my tote bag with my blender bottle, meal replacement shake, snacks, lunch and my GoStak!

The most different thing about the Max Phase from the Cleanse Phase is the MNS packs you will take every day. There are 4 separate pill packs that you will take throughout the day and they look like this:

And here is my GoStak packed with all that awesomeness:

That pretty much sums what you will be facing in the Max Phase of the Challenge. So Far I am down 14 lbs and I feel amazing! I only have a few days left on this challenge and I am so excited to see what changes my body goes through! Comment or email me with any questions you might have.



No comments:

Post a Comment